The workshop is co-organised by the International Transport Forum, the Swedish Transport Administration, (VTI), the International Motorcycling Federation (FIM), and the motorcycle manufacturers associations (IMMA and ACEM).
This workshop session, organized by IMMA, featured presentations on the use of motorcycles in the different regions in the world.
- Watch session recording
- Introduction, Edwin Bastiaensen, Secretary General, IMMA
- Powered Two-Wheelers in China, Bo Sui, AUTOLIV
- Indian Two-Wheeler industry, Prashant K Banerjee, Executive Director, Society of Indian Automotive Manufacturers (SIAM)
- Powered Two-Wheelers in South East Asia, Johannes Loman, President, Federation of Asian Motorcycle Manufacturers
- Motorcycling in Latin America, Hilda Gomez, consultant, Colombia
- Powered Two-Wheelers in Africa, Tawia Addo-Ashong, SSATP/World Bank
- PTW in Different Regions of the World: Europe, Antonio Perlot, Secretary General, ACEM
- Regional Facts and Figures: North America, Jeffrey Michael, Johns Hopkins University